Are We the Right Fit?
Typically Life Quest Girls Academy students have completed a previous therapeutic program of some sort, but that is not always the case. Our safe, structured environment is ideal for middle school or high school girls who are struggling with life, emotions, relationships or just with coping in the traditional education system. Life Quest Girls Academy is available for any student who meets the minimum requirements listed below.
Life Quest welcomes students who:
- Effectively self-govern their behavior
- Have a vision for their future education
- Are self-motivated to reach educational goals
- Do not self-harm
- Need minimal if any therapeutic treatment
- Are not a flight threat
- Have a “team player” attitude
- Can respect and follow rules and procedures
- Can get along relatively well with others
- Can respect the personal space of others
- Desire to improve relationships with family
- Are honest with themselves and others
- Are willing to serve others and community
- Are willing to follow the Life Quest Program
We welcome any and all students who can meet the Life Quest requirements and who have a desire to further their education and better their lives as they transition into becoming adults.